Heartburn Remedies – The Best Ways to Find Heartburn Relief
For many people, heartburn is a daily annoyance. The sensation of your chest burning after eating can be so intense that you can’t function. This unpleasant symptom can occur occasionally or even every single day. You may find heartburn relief in the form of over-the-counter medicines that can lower the amount of acid in your stomach. You may also be able to treat your heartburn naturally. Listed below is a wonderful vegan recipe that will help you to find heartburn relief.
Coconut Spinach Tempeh with Jeera Rice & Lemon Yogurt
Really wonderful vegan dinner for two.
- 1/2 tsp Cumin Seeds
- 3/4 cup Jasmine Rice
- 1/2 tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 cup Forager Project Cashewgurt
- 8 oz Tempeh
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 Onion
- 5.5 oz Coconut milk
- 2 tsp Ground tumeric
- 4 oz Baby spinach
- 1/4 cup Dried currants
- Heat a small saucepan over medium-high heat, add the cumin seeds and toast for about a minute. Add the jasmine rice, cinnamon, 1 1/4 cup of water and a dash of salt. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce the heat to low. Cook until the water is absorbed and the rice is tender…usually about 15-18 minutes.
- Zest and halve the lemon, juice one half, and cut the other half into wedges. Add the lemon zest, lemon juice, Cashewgurt, and a dash of salt to a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Crumble the tempeh into small pieces. Peel and mince the garlic. Peel and thinly slice the onion.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat with 2 tbsp vegetable oil. Add the crumbled tempeh and cook until golden brown and crisp in places. Toss occasionally for 3-5 minutes. Add the minced garlic, sliced onion and a dash of salt. Cook stirring frequently until the onion softens…usually 4-5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and tumeric to the skillet and cook until hot, usually 2-3 minutes. Add the spinach and cook until wilted, another 2-3 minutes.
- Divide the jeera rice between bowls. Top with the coconut spinach tempeh and drizzle with lemon yogurt. Sprinkle with the currants and serve with the lemon wedges.
Nutrition per serving: Calories: 780, Fat: 22 g, Carbohydrates: 110 g, Protein: 28 g Allergens: Soy and Tree Nuts This is another great Heartburn relief recipe that I absolutely love. I cannot praise Purple carrot enough for their amazing foods and their great delivery service. Check them out if you want to learn how to stop heartburn pain thru healthy eating. Click Here –> Purple Carrot Plant-Based Meals